The customer is granted a right of withdrawal for 14 calendar days after receipt of the goods. The deadline is considered if the customer is the written revocation by email or letter (address according to imprint, www.sparkklys.ch/policies/legal-notice) Change within the deadline to Sparkklys Switzerland AG. The revocation does not require justification.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal leads to a reversal of the contract. The customer must within 7 calendar days in original packaging, complete with all accessories and together with the delivery note to the return address specified by Sparkklys Switzerland AG in the imprint (www.sparkklys.ch/policies/legal-notice) Go back. Returns to Sparklys Switzerland AG are made on account and danger of the customer. A payment already already done will be refunded within 30 calendar days to the customer, as long as Sparkklys Switzerland AG has already retained the goods or the customer can provide a proof of entry.
Sparklys Switzerland AG reserves the right to demand for damage, excessive wear or loss of value due to improper use of reasonable compensation and to deduct the impairment of the already paid purchase price or to charge the customer.
In the following cases no right of withdrawal is granted:
- If the contract has a random element, namely because the price is subject to fluctuations, which the provider has no influence;
- If the contract has a movable thing to the object that is not suitable for return due to its nature or can spoil quickly;
- If the contract has a movable matter, which is made according to the specifications of the customer or clearly tailored to personal needs;
- If the Treaty has digital content to the subject and this content is not made available on a fixed disk or if the contract is to be fully fully fulfilled by both parties;
- If the Treaty has a service to the subject matter and the contract is fully fulfilled by the provider with the prior express consent of the customer before the cancellation period has expired.
- In the areas of accommodation, transport, supply of food and drinks as well as leisure activities, if the provider obliged to provide the contract, to provide the services at a given time or within a precisely specified period of time.